FACE Membership offers a range of benefits for both Farmers and Teachers.
Some of the materials available this website are only made available to FACE Members.
Sharing of local knowledge and expertise
• Networking for farmers to help you to link to regional and local educational initiatives
• Advice and practical support from our Regional Educational Co-ordinators, who have strong links with schools and other partners right across their regions
Promotion of common interests
• Opportunities for farmers to make their voice heard on government initiatives
• A strong representative voice for all FACE members, through our membership of a wide range of national committees and working groups.
Access to relevant and up to date information
• Training events for farmers
• A wide range of educational resources that can be used on your farm
• Signposting to educational articles and news items of relevance to Farm Members
• Invitations to attend FACE seminars at a reduced cost
• Research and monitoring evidence from FACE and our partner organisations
• Access to Member Only Resources
• Reduced subscription cost to Safechild's child protection support package
• Access to expert help and advice on the curriculum.
• Journals for teachers which focus on the teaching and learning of food and farming. These include ideas for use in the classroom, personal experiences and shared thoughts about developing learners' understanding.
• Discounted rate for teacher seminars and training to develop food and farming curriculum related activities for use in teaching.
• An annual conference to provide members with the opportunity to network and share ideas with like-minded professionals, and a range of workshops and seminars led by experienced facilitators.
• Regular e-newsletters and priority updates to disseminate up-to-date information about latest developments related to the teaching and learning of food and farming topics.
• Access to the Members’ Only Resources. Resources which support teaching of food and farming in the curriculum.